A personal interview and visit to the school is required of all prospective students. In addition, the student must:
- Be a citizen of the United States or hold a recognized visa.
- Be beyond the compulsory school age, and not attending a school of elementary or secondary level. Must be 17 years of age at examination/licensure.
- Have a sufficient understanding of the English language, reading, writing, and speaking, which will be assessed during the entrance interview.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
An applicant may enroll in the programs after the successful completion of the following criteria:
- Meet all admission requirements.
- Sign a contract/enrollment agreement with the school.
- Obtain a class start date.
- All requirements must be met prior to beginning class.
Students may enroll during business hours at the Baltimore Beauty & Barber School.
Begins the first Monday of each month.
Begin the first Tuesday evening of each month.